Over the course of a year, your outdoor lighting system has been exposed to many different elements and issues that may cause them to lose their initial shine and effectiveness. Between the weather and up-keeping of the yard, some adjustments and repairs are bound to be needed at one point or another. If it has been at least six months since you last had your outdoor lighting system serviced, it may be time for you to get on our schedule to make sure everything is working properly.
Our annual maintenance plan is just what you need to make sure your lights look like the day they were installed. There are a number of steps that are made during the process to insure that all your lighting needs are covered.
1. Perform visual inspection of fixture placement, design scheme, and recommend possible enhancements
2. Straighten and adjust fixtures to ensure design integrity
3. Remove mulch and debris that might be covering fixtures
4. Check all connections
5. for proper voltage delivery on each fixture
6. Clean lenses and fixtures to ensure longevity and correct light output
7. Tighten transformer terminal block connections
8. Conceal any exposed wire due to foot traffic or erosive conditions
9. Limited pruning (with your guidance as needed)
10. Check automatic timing and operational control system
11. Annual replacement of all halogen lamps where applicable
When you first purchase your lighting with us, we offer you one full year of free maintenance. After the first year has come and gone, you can enroll in our Annual Maintenance Plan and have your lights looking like the day they were first installed with the comfort in knowing if a bulb goes out or a light gets moved, we will come out and make sure everything is covered.
If you would like to have your outdoor lighting maintenance, call us today at 423-710-8645.